Monday, September 14, 2009

200MM Confederate Infantry...




Here is my latest figure, completely out of my realm but with my trip to the APG show I've developed a taste for civil war soldiers, particularly Confederates. I believe this is similar to my affections for WWII Germans because of the different looks in uniforms or non-uniformity if you will. Now I know infantry should have blue trim instead of yellow but I took some liberties with this figuring this jacket could have been swiped from a dead or wounded cavalry soldier (I really like the look of the yellow is the real reason). The kit is an older release from Jaguar which as far as I know is OOP. He was very hard to paint in this big scale but the efforts I feel were well worth it since he is a beautiful addition to my collection.






No comments:

Post a Comment